I’m not actually sure what to call this dip…and I haven’t perfected the recipe yet (can you ever really, completely perfect a recipe…?), but this is how I spent my Saturday night:
I’ve recently been trying to branch out from my usual chocolate and cookies recipes and do some more unique stuff. And this dip is definitely different than most things I’m used to making. It’s really sweet for a dip and makes a great and unique dessert!
What you’ll need:
– 6 oz cream cheese (pictured below is an 8 oz package)
– 1 cup brown sugar (loose)
– 2 tsp vanilla extract
– Heath toffee bits
1. Mix cream cheese and brown sugar in a small bowl
2. Stir in vanilla extract and mix until smooth
3. Figure out what you want to dip in it!
4. Sprinkle bits of toffee on top
Try it out, tweak it, and let us know what you think!
xO – S