Disclaimer: This dip recipe I’m about to share with you tastes much better but is just as artery-clogging as it looks and sounds.
This is a dip recipe I have been making for YEARS. Yes, YEARS. I try to only make it for special occasions, and since I haven’t made it in a while, I thought the Superbowl would be the perfect excuse to bust it out again. It, like most things I make, is quick and easy!
What you’ll need:
– 1 package of cream cheese
– 1 can of chili (beans or no beans)
– 1 bag of mozzarella cheese
1. Spread cream cheese into bottom of large bowl
2. Pour chili on top
4. Place in microwave for 1 minute
5. Take out and stir
Let us know if you have any other delicious recipes for the Super Bowl! I think Elyse will be posting her recipes after tomorrow!