What do you do when you have a bunch of random leftover items? Find a way to make something absolutely delicious, of course!
What you’ll need:
-Egg Carton (or read through and improvise your own holding method)
1. Cut tops off strawberries
2. Cut out inside with a small, sharp knife
3. Pour chocolate into a small bowl and melt in microwave, taking out to stir with a knife every 30 seconds until fully melted
4. Scoop chocolate into the inside of the strawberries, going up over the edge just a little
5. Place strawberries in an egg carton to hold them and when finished, place in the refrigerator
6. Eat & enjoy!
I used an egg carton to hold the strawberries because my eggs were expired anyway and I couldn’t think of anything else….so if you have any better ideas, let me know so I can avoid looking like a total nerd if I ever decide to make these to share with others!