Just incase there wouldn’t be enough food in my life over the next few days, I decided to make some cookies for the office this week. I made one batch of delicious mint cookies (see here) and one batch of another favorite: Oatmeal Butterscotch.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 1/4 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 cups Quaker Oats
- 11 ounces (1 package) Nestle Butterscotch Morsels
Now that you’ve got all that lined up, you can start the preparations!
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Combine four, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl, set aside
3. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in large bowl
4. Gradually beat in the flour mixture
5. Gradually stir in oats and chips
Again, I’m awful with the timing of baked goods – so I always just keep an eye on them and use the toothpick method to test if they’re done or not!
These cookies are a delicious addition to any baker’s recipe book – simple, unique, and goes great with anything! Try them out this holiday season and you will not be disappointed.